Friday, March 28, 2008

In the Here and Now

Life feels such a battle sometimes,
And then I see you.
Feel you,
Hear you whisper my name in the dark.
Your warm hand in mine,
The images you paint so clearly in my mind,
Envelope any fear or doubt,
Having you close to me,
Feeling your heartbeat in the blackness of night,
The heat of your body,
As your trusted hands explain to me once again how much you Love me.
When the past comes back to haunt me,
I hear your words comfort my aching soul,
As your adoration strokes my beaten spirit,
Mending these wings,
Breathing life into this heart once more.
I have no pen with which to write these emotions,
No sentence that truly expresses my thoughts,
I am lost within your gaze to all sense and reason,
I only know that without you I would only exist.
And now I've tasted what it is to truly live,
I will Love and Live with all of me,
With you,
In the Here and Now.

Sugar x

2 comments:

Blu said...

touching and full of the
surrending to love and passion
that takes one into that
wonderful state of sweet oblivion.

ozymandiaz said...

THere you are...
had me wondering if we would be so graced again. And indeed graced we are.
I do so love your writing.